We evaluate the functionality and safety of a home and provide a comprehensive report with pictures to buyers.
We check properties for compliance with the Baltimore City and Baltimore County rental programs.
We inspect paint and take dust samples to issue Risk Reduction certificates needed by landlords.
We perform radon testing using electronic monitors following EPA guidelines over a 48-hour period with same-day results.
We perform water sampling and lab analysis with a turnaround time of 2-7 days for a variety of contaminants.
Hour 25 Solutions, LLC is a firefighter-owned provider of home inspections, rental inspections, lead paint inspections, radon testing, and water quality testing in North-Central Maryland.
With years of experience in firefighting and emergency medical services in Maryland, we know what it means to look out for others. We extend that passion to current and future residents of the Baltimore area by providing high quality home inspection services.
We have an extensive background combined with a passion for helping others making us the perfect match if you are looking for someone to make sure your home is safe. Please contact us to get on the calendar today!
Memberships & Certifications
We are proud to have numerous credentials including the following:
- State of Maryland DLLR Licensed Home Inspector #32811
- InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector #16121609
- Maryland Dept. of the Environment Drinking Water Sampler
- State of Maryland Accredited Lead Paint Visual Inspector #16574
- Certified by the American Home Inspection Training Institute
- International Assn. of Certified Indoor Air Consultants #IAC2-05-6225
- Advanced Radon Measurement Service Provider (NRPP/AARST)
- FAA Small Unmanned Aircraft System (Drone) Pilot #4012886
- Member of the Maryland Association of Home Inspectors
- Member of the Harford County Association of Realtors